B-Mac & Walker is an international business consultancy company duly incorporated in Tanzania.
Country Director Profile:
Mr Hilary John Biduga a Tanzanian, is a sales and marketing executive.
Mr Biduga (1942) is a well established and very successful businessman, a leader at national and international levels. He is a much sought after resource person in the fields of protocol, tendering process, product development, marketing, policy and institutional establishment. He has been involved at both executive and board membership level.
Mr Biduga who owns various businesses in Tanzania is known for his integrity, energy and passion for success. His professional drive to excel has seen him invited and honored by various national and private sector institutions at a senior level.
Mr Biduga acquired a lot of international experience in business management by working in various senior positions in the following companies:
- Agip Petroleum Company of Italy – ENI Group
- Hoechst AG Chemicals of Germany
- Abbott Laboratories of Chicago USA
- Hoffmann La Roche (Pharmaceuticals) Basel Switzerland
Mr Biduga is owner, representative and manager of various local and international companies. This is in his personal capacity and or through B-Mac & Walker’s various companies.
- Bureau Veritas International Consultancy and local representative: Up to 2012
- Lapdesk (Tanzania) Limited Director and Share Holder:
- Akana Lodges & Hotels Limited Managing Director/Owner:
- Interline Travel and Tours Limited - Managing Director:
- Wengert Windrose Safari Tanzania Share holder:
- Impala Dry Cleaners Limited, Nairobi - Managing Director:
- USAID and Futures Group of USA: Appointed in 2009 to the Advisory Committee of USAID/Tanzania Health Policy Initiative (HPI)
- EAC Board Member for East Africa Tourism and Wildlife Coordination Agency:
- Local Investors Round Table - Member Appointed in 2006 by HE Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete: President of United Republic of Tanzania.
- Chairman of Board of Trustees of Kigoma Socio- Economic Development Fund- KISEDEFU 2006 to date.
- Chairman of Intra-Africa Travel and Tourism Association
- Development of Protocol to establish the East Africa Tourism and Wildlife Coordination Agency
- Establishment of Tourism Confederation of Tanzania TCT (leading role).
- Establishment of Tanzania National Business Council TNBC as representative of Tourism Private Sector.
- Member of a Panel which Developed the New Policy on Tourism -1999, by ESRF (Economic and Social Research foundation)
- Organized and managed the first Tanzania Cultural Day 2005, which has been taken over by Government of Tanzania
- Leader of Delegation - Private Sector Group of Tourism Operators trip to Chicago USA (appointed by Embassy of USA in Tanzania) in February 2003
- Organized and Chaired the first (and only one) Local Investors Forum on Tourism held in Dar on 23rd September, 2002
- Chaired the 1st Tanzania and South Africa joint Work shop on Tourism held in Dar in the year 2000.